I’m looking for someone who -
- Is passionate about photography
- Has an interest and experience in photography, social media, and design.
- Is flexible! With their schedule and their mindset.
- Knows how to hustle, anticipate what is needed and take initiative.
- Can handle themselves on set with clients.
- Has knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and Lightroom.
- Is organized!
This person will -
- assist on photoshoots for myself and my Associate Photographer.
- curate and post content for social media pages
- Take care of administrative tasks such as invoicing and managing contracts, etc.
- Help out with managing event rentals and workshops at the studio I run, Fostr Collaborative.
- Work on website updates. Will help build out an online shop I am working on opening. Squarespace knowledge a plus!
-Handle a bit of minor design work.
- This job is likely something that will be roughly 3 days a week, but it varies each week, could be more. Primarily done during weekdays, but some admin work can be done nights/weekends.
- Position is paid hourly, no health insurance provided.
- Extremely preferable that this person has a car.
- This is primarily an admin position but I am looking for someone interested in growing with us, and will have the potential to photograph projects in the near future.
- This is not a 3 month position, we're looking for someone who is interested in sticking around for a while, learning a ton and growing with us.
Interested? Send us a note below!